Technology is always a double-edged sword. New technology brings with it a lot of benefits, such as updated security protocols and increased efficiency. But if the old stuff is still working, why replace it? Because outdated technology is a security risk with vulnerabilities just waiting to be exploited... and hackers love to exploit them.
We help small businesses and manufacturers move toward updated technology while respecting the cost and time involved in upgrading. Make your IT and cyber security stack more powerful, efficient, and reduce your cyber risk, all while optimizing productivity.
Ready to start upgrading your technology? Contact us today!
The Dangers and Challenges of Upgrading Old Technology
Many small businesses and manufacturers cite the dangers and challenges listed below as obstacles keeping them from upgrading their aging technology. The experts at On Technology Partners actively account for these scenarios to mitigate the risks our clients face.
- Production Delays
- Lost Revenue
- Major Cost of Emergency Replacement
- Cost to Upgrade or Replace
- Lost Production During Upgrade
- Time to Train on New Solutions
- Resistance to Change in an Organization
The On Technology Partners Approach
To assist companies that are facing the challenge of replacing older technology—and to dispel the dangers typically associated with technology upgrades—we work with our clients to build a plan that meets your needs every step of the way.
This plan consists of the following steps:
- Identify older technology
- Review with key stakeholders the current options for technology upgrades or replacements
- Setup a replacement plan and timeline that fits the client’s pace
- Evaluate cost alternatives and best practice options that fit the clients’ budget and needs
- Work with client's team on implementation
- Design an upgrade plan to protect against future technology obsolescence
This proven approach helps small businesses and manufacturers move toward updated technology while respecting the cost and time involved to upgrade and mitigating lost production concerns.