Office 365 E1 License
Office 365 E1 license is free for qualified non-profit organizations. E1 license includes Email, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams & Much More.
Online versions of the Office applications you know and love are included for free for qualified non-profit organizations.
Our partnerships with Microsoft & Cuyahoga Community College can help you implement, train, and take full advantage of Office 365 for your organization.
Control Your Data
Office 365 can help you control your data whether your associates work in an office together or remotely. We can help you set up Office 365 to work for you.
Join us for our free Office 365 for Non-Profits Seminar
In this free seminar, we will show you:
- How to register with Microsoft as a Non-Profit.
- Help you understand how to protect your data in O365.
- Demo the power of OneDrive.
- Demo the power of Teams.
- Review our partnership with TRI-C.
Register for our next free session below.
If you can't make it one of our free seminars and would like more information, please fill out this form and someone will be in contact with you.
During this 1 hour Free session you will learn the steps to register for Microsoft Office 365 FREE as a nonprofit. In addition, you will learn about other features that help protect and backup Office 365, additional discounted Office 365 features and how Onedrive and Teams works.
In addition, you will learn about the partnership between Tri-C and OTP to get supported technology interns for nonprofits.
The event is free but we do ask that you register - it helps us know how many donuts to buy.
1. How to register for Office 365 nonprofit pricing
2. What you get for free
3. What extras you can buy
4. Migration, Backup and Security
5. Tri-C/OTP have joined forces to get technical interns for nonprofits
6. What is Onedrive – quick demo
7. What is Teams – quick demo with video