On Technology Partners protects your organization from hefty compliance fines by helping you to meet the standards set by CMMC, ISO, and ITAR.
To tackle compliance issues, you need the knowledge, support, and guidance of a partner that can walk you through these standards step-by-step and help you make the right decisions.
Ready to work on your compliance? Contact us today!
The Compliance Requirements Facing Manufacturers
The landscape of compliance for manufacturers is always changing and expanding. Below are some of not only the most common compliance standards, but also the most substantial.
CMMC (Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification). CMMC is a new set of cybersecurity policies and procedures from the Department of Defense (DoD) on regulating and protecting the controlled unclassified information (CUI) used by manufacturers that are part of the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) network.
ISO (International Organization of Standards). The International Organization of Standards is a body that develops different standardizations for a variety of fields, including manufacturing. Here are a few examples:
- IT Safety (ISO/IEC 27001)
- Energy Management (ISO 5001)
- Quality Management (ISO 9000 family)
ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations). ITAR is a United States regulatory standard for exporting defense and military related technologies to foreign countries. It aims to balance business, national security, and U.S. foreign policy.
The On Technology Partners Approach
At On Technology Partners, we focus on helping you apply our Compliance Action Steps to your business. The steps include the following:
- Become knowledgeable on the compliance standards that you need to meet.
- Select a primary oversight group.
- Define risks, expectations, and outcomes.
- Determine how to address the defined risks.
- Build policies, determine who needs to be part of the compliance, and plan training.
- Commit to including compliance as a part of your company culture.
Our compliance experts can help you implement our Compliance Action Steps in your business and help you work towards meeting compliance requirements.