Free K-12 Cyber Security Training
Developed as part of the White House National Cyber Workforce and Education Summit 2022, this training aligns with NIST 800-50 and 800-16 standards.
To learn more about how this FREE training program can help your school or district, contact On Technology Partners TODAY!
Defend against cyber threats with our free training program - Protect yourself and your organization.
- Aligns to the National Institute of Standards and Technology Framework
- Customized for school districts and systems
- Includes quarterly training alerts
- Appeals to various learning styles
- Interactive quizzes and knowledge checks
- Up-to-the-minute activity tracking
- Train faculty and staff to recognize and report potential security threats
- Reduces the costs and strains on security and IT departments
FREE Cyber Security Awareness Training
Learn more about this FREE education-focused security awareness and training, now available for ALL K-12 school districts and systems!
Arm your faculty and staff with the latest information, tips, and guidance in order to make smarter choices when faced with cyber attacks and other cyber risks to your organization.